General Press Kit Categories
- Ken Ham, founder and CEO of Answers in Genesis, the Creation Museum, and the Ark Encounter
- Todd Friel, creator and host of Wretched TV and Wretched Radio.
- Tim Challies, popular evangelical blogger
- Dr. George Barna, director of American Culture and Faith Institute
- Shannon Popkin, speaker and author or "Control Girl" and "Comparison Girl"
- Natasha Crain, apologist and author of “Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side”
- Dr. Joe Martin, host of “Real Men Connect”
- Hillary Morgan Ferrer, apologists and mama-bear-in-chief of Mama Bear Apologetics
- Brandon Talley, portrayed Jesus in Sight & Sound’s production of Jesus
- Dr. Jim Newheiser, director of the Christian Counseling Program at Reformed Theological Seminary.
- Becky Keife, author of “No Better Mom for the Job”
- Dr. Steve Pettit, president of Bob Jones University
- Kristen Jenson, author of “Good Pictures Bad Pictures”
We love interviewing guests who are more invested in what God has to say than what they want to say. Highly valuable guests soak their interviews in Scripture and don’t waste their time on man’s philosophies.
Click here to see more Special Guests.
"It was a blessing to be a guest on the Truth.Love.Parent podcast. Aaron is a true professional and a warm and friendly podcast host. He provided all the details I needed to be comfortably prepared for the interview. I enjoyed talking with him, and it felt just like chatting with a good friend . . . even if we were in separate states! Aaron loves Jesus and the gospel, and it was a privilege to join him in sharing with others about our Lord!"
the Sibling Relationship Lab