Stewardship Day is celebrated on April 22nd and is a yearly recommitment to the Creation Mandate God gave mankind.
Stewardship Day Podcast Episodes
Additional Stewardship Day-Themed Podcast Episodes
Stewardship Day Bible Reading
Stewardship Day Anticipations
- Every gift of God is to be stewarded to His honor and glory. Therefore every holiday reminds us of our stewardship.
- Family (Mother's Day, Children's Day, Father's Day, Grandparent's Day, Family Day)
- The Church (Pentecost)
- Freedom (Independence Day)
- God's Word (Scripture Day)
- Love (Valentine's Day)
- Salvation (Advent, Christmas, Easter)
- Grace, Mercy, Life, & Power
- One day God is going to destroy the cosmos and create a new heaven and new earth!
- There will be no more sin!
- There will be no more death!
- There will be no more suffering, sickness, pain, or sadness!
- God's people will have uninterrupted, sinless communion with God for all eternity!