Aaron M. Brewster
Ambassador. Husband. Father. Pastor. Counselor. Author. Friend.
- Aaron grew up in a family passionate about serving the Lord. His parents expected him to accompany them in the nursery, children's church, youth work, and college and career-aged ministries. When he was old enough, while a member at First Baptist Church of Troy, Aaron's parents encouraged his involvement in the church music program, mission teams, Vacation Bible Schools, and drama teams.
- He dedicated two summers to counseling at The Wilds Christian Camp and Conference Center.
- His first full-time ministry started in 2007. He was a faculty member and associate administrator at Schaumburg Christian School for seven years.
- During that time, he created Evermind Ministries and began regularly writing for their blog, Taking Back the Bible.
- Aaron and his wife worked closely for seven years with Overshadowed Theatrical Productions, a christian theater company in the Chicagoland area.
- In 2014 he and his family moved to Victory Academy for Boys where he was the "House Dad" and lead counselor for the boys. Though he continued in that position, he also became the Director in 2017.
- In 2016 Aaron created Truth.Love.Parent. as a ministry of Evermind Ministries. He is the Executive Director, host of TLP's podcast, one of the TLP Counselors, and occasional contributor to its blog, Taking Back the Family.
- Through all of his adult years and frequent moves, he and his wife have always been involved in their locals church. Since their marriage, Aaron and Johanna have been members at Mount Calvary Baptist Church, Bethel Baptist Church, Faith Baptist Church, and Central Baptist Church. Aaron has had the opportunity to fill the pulpit in most of these churches. He and Johanna have also counseled, taught Sunday school, had various roles in music ministry, and been involved in church cantatas and plays.
- Aaron frequently travels and speaks for Victory Family Ministries and TLP. He preaches in churches and camps. He ministers in mom-groups, men's meetings, family camps, couples' retreats, teachers' conferences, teen camps, and family workshops.
Learn more about his life and ministry on his Linkedin profile.