Grandparent's Day is a celebration of God's gift of family. It's celebrated on the first Sunday after Labor Day (the first Monday in September).
Grandparent's Day Podcast Episodes
Grandparent's Day Bible Reading
Grandparent's Day Anticipations
Grandparent's Day provides a wonderful opportunity to Anticipate the following Holidays and events:
- Mother's Day, Father's Day, Children's Day
- Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Future holidays to be spent with grandparents
- Consummation: a day we can look forward to seeing our born again loved ones who have died
- One day all genuine Christians will spend eternity together in Heaven perfectly celebrating God!
- No one will ever age!
- No one will ever get sick or hurt!
- No one will ever die!