The Truth.Love.Counseling Center Scholarship Fund
- The Counselee Scholarship Fund is donor supported. At any given time there may or may not be funds available. All available funds are administered by the Truth.Love.Counseling Center Scholarship Fund committee.
- If you are interested in biblical counseling and would like to apply for a Scholarship, please download the form, fill it out, and send it to Counselor@TruthLoveParent.com.
- Please note that approved counselees will submit themselves to additional biblical counseling requirements. By submitting the application, you and everyone named on the form agree to abide by the following requirements in the event your application is approved.
- Scholarship counselees must submit for review any and all changes in their income and expenses.
- Scholarship counselees must commit to at least 10 one-hour sessions.
- Scholarship counselees must complete all assigned LifeWork or risk losing additional Scholarship funds.
- Scholarship counselees who engage in counselor abuse, temptation, or litigation will not only lose access to additional funds, but must also immediately pay back all previous Scholarship funds they received.
If you would like to support the Counselee Scholarship Fund, please click below.