Creation Week Anticipations
- As you meditate on and discuss the Creation account, you can look forward to observing Labor Day! God created work, and He is to be praised for it!
- You can look forward to Grandparent's Day as you consider your lineage back to Adam and Noah. Reflect on the fact that God used all of your ancestors to bring you into existence and thank Him for it.
- As you read about the Creation Mandate, consider the significance of Daughter's Day, Son’s Day, Mother's Day, Children's Day, Father's Day, and Family Day. You may not have children, but you were once a child. Look forward to being a blessing to the children in your life.
- You can anticipate Thanksgiving as you praise the Lord for the miracle of Creation.
- You can joyfully anticipate Advent and Christmas as you consider how Adam and Eve had daily communion with God. Christmas celebrates "God with us" once again!
- Get excited about Valentine's Day as you consider the infinite love God poured on us at Creation.
- You can anticipate Stewardship Day as you consider the Creation Mandate and the implications it should have on our lives.
- Look forward to Father's Day, Mother's Day, Children's Day, and Family Day as you dwell on the Creation Mandate.
- Consider the joy of Scripture Day as you hold God's Word in your hands and thank Him for giving us the account of Creation.
- You can anticipate the glorious Consummation when the Creation will be remade the way God intended from the beginning!
- One day God is going to destroy the cosmos and create a new heaven and new earth!
- There will be no more sin!
- There will be no more death!
- There will be no more suffering, sickness, pain, or sadness!
- God's people will have uninterrupted, sinless communion with God for all eternity!