Counseling & Homework Resources
Truth in Love Counselee Portal
Feel free to peruse the Truth in Love Counseling Center's Counselee Portal. Our introductory videos and resources may be of interest to you in your biblical counseling ministry.
If you find that you do not have access to a portion of the Counselee Portal that may be valuable to you and your ministry, please email us at Counselor@TruthLoveParent.com in order to receive access.
Biblical Counseling Articles by AMBrewster
Have you ever worked with a child who’s thrown a tantrum? Has a counselee yelled at you? Did they hit a wall or break something? Have you ever had a counselee threaten to hurt you, himself, or someone else? At times, you will encounter a man, woman, or child who is using fear to manipulate the counselor/parent into giving them what they want.
Click here to read more.
- Aaron Brewster created the Truth.Love.Parent. Podcast as an extension of the parent program he authored for Victory Academy for Boys. The podcast grew from the foundational concepts of the curriculum and was used every year as part of the parent training.
- He also created The Celebration of God Podcast to provide parents a dynamic, holistic discipleship experience to jumpstart family discipleship.
These two free audio resources -- with over 250 hours of Gospel-centered training -- can greatly benefit you in the following ways:
- By listening to the podcast you can be equipped just like the thousands of parents who have tuned in since 2015.
- The podcast episodes provide excellent homework assignments for counselees.
- Each podcast provides free episode notes and transcripts for ease of reference and study.